Day 13 of Senior Project, 22 May 2023

22 May 2023                                                     2:20pm

Blog #13

    Today I woke up and got to work by 8:30. Since I am done binding, and the book is finished I decided to spend these last todays writing again. I want to spend some time returning to my roots of just scripting my thoughts in my notebook. We graduate this Saturday, which feels crazy. Proctor has been my home for so long and has deeply shaped who I am, so I need to spend sometime processing and figuring out how I feel about it. So I wrote from 8:30 to 12:30, collecting my thoughts with ink. Maybe they will go into my next book, or maybe they will be forgotten and buried but either way they are helping me process the next steps of my life.


Daily : 4

Total : 63

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10 of Senior Project, 18 May 2023

Week Two Reflecton

Day 9 of Senior Project, 17 May 2023