Day 10 of Senior Project, 18 May 2023

 18 May 2023                                                     7:23pm

Blog #10

Today I woke up and decided that I didn't want to spend all day in the library again, so I headed to the field house. I printed three copies, then headed back to dorm to bind from 8:30-12:30. I got three copies done and I realized that although I can write all day, everyday, the monotonous pattern of binding gets boring after a few copies. So after lunch I decided to go mountain biking, I got 8.20 mils in with 1,059ft of elevation climb in an hour or so. I am definitely realizing that I have lost my climbing pace since our last race in the fall. But happily my knee/meniscus didn't bother me at all during the ride, although once my body cooled down my knee was definitely sore, but not swollen so all good. In total I worked from 8:30-12:30, so I got four hours in.


Daily : 4

Total : 53

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Two Reflecton

Day 9 of Senior Project, 17 May 2023