Day 9 of Senior Project, 17 May 2023

 17 May 2023                                                     9:42pm

Blog #9

    Today I got to work by 8:30, I headed to the library to start binding. I bond two books today, the first one took me from 8:30 - 10:30. Then the second one only took me from 10:30-11:30. After I got those two copies done, I headed back to dorm then lunch. After a quick sandwich I headed to the trainers to met Mel to prep for our match, then headed to Exeter. At our match, although we got sweep and need to have a long discussion with Gregor on why he scheduled that match after the final tournament. we got tres locos on the way back. I got a good nap so overall it was a good day.


Daily : 3

Total : 49

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10 of Senior Project, 18 May 2023

Week Two Reflecton