Day 11 of Senior Project, 19 May 2023

 19 May 2023                                                     4:41pm

Blog #11


Today I woke up and headed to the library by 8:00. I printed out three copies and began binding. I have found that the binding process is really boring after 10 copies so I switched up the order, which didn’t help much. So first I made the hard covers, then sowed the pages, then glued everything together. It took till 12:00 to finish these three copies then I went for a bike ride after lunch. I biked up the bike of the ski hill, then down the enduro trail and did a lap of the a loop adding up to a little under six miles and 700ft of elevation. Today it total I worked for 4 hours before biking than hanging out with friends.


Daily: 4

Total : 57

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10 of Senior Project, 18 May 2023

Week Two Reflecton

Day 9 of Senior Project, 17 May 2023