Day 12 of Senior Project, 20 May 2023

 20 May 2023                                                     4:47PM

Blog #12

Last day of senior project, today I slept in a little till 9:00, then got to work bonding two more copies. I got them done, then organized who I am going to give copies too and now I am still in the process of deciding if I want to send a copy to a publisher. Overall the past two weeks have been amazing, it is so gratifying to have really written this book, and truly proved to myself that I could be a writer. Although I really enjoyed the writing, I do have to be honest about the binding. I do enjoy having a hard copy that looks nice and can be put on a shelf or given to family and friends to read but I would rather not bind books again. The process is to monotonous, the first one or two figuring it out was fun but after that I was done. Today in total I worked from 9:00-11:00.


Daily : 2


Total : 59/55

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10 of Senior Project, 18 May 2023

Week Two Reflecton

Day 9 of Senior Project, 17 May 2023