Day 14 of Senior Project, 23 May 2023

 23 May 2023                                                     2:32pm

Blog #14

Today I slept in a little because I am getting sick, but got to work at 9:00, writing and reflecting on graduation and my time at Proctor, till 12:00. I wrote four pieces in three hours and it really helped my see life after proctor. Then headed to advisory to check in with Shauna, just recapping the project and making sure I have checked all my boxes. Then I visited Corby and checked in with him, then Heidi, then headed to lunch. After lunch I headed to the OC and said hi to all the mountain kids and caught up with Jeff. Which made me miss mountain so so much. Now I am writing my blog before I head to the gym. Last blog :(( Bye thank you for reading!


Daily : 3

Total : 66

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10 of Senior Project, 18 May 2023

Week Two Reflecton

Day 9 of Senior Project, 17 May 2023